Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 4 2012

Today was a hard day. I thought my 365 project I was only going to post pics of my husband or one of my two sons. But today I felt strongly about this picture.

I have a cousin with Cystic Fibrosis and today we found out that she is really sick. She was admitted to the CF unit at Nationwide Children's Hospital. Her fever got up to 104.6 and she is having pain in her chest and shortness of breath. After morphine and antibiotics she is breathing easier and talking more. They gave her Tylenol and Motrin at the same time to get her fever down. By the end of the night her fever is down to 99.2 . So today my post is showing how sometimes, in the middle of it all, these little things can keep us connected to the ones we love. Keeping us informed, updated and together even though we cant be.

No comments:

Post a Comment