Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Inspiration

 A little background and my image of Inspiration.

I have been learning alot about photography, my camera, lighting, apeture, shutter speed and ISO and so on. I have also been learning where i find my insipration, my style, my niche in this field. I own my camera and I only own it because I lost my Brother-in-law. He was really into photography and loved this camera! He was such a specail person and i really miss him! Its never been the same since passed.
So enough with the sadness, i said all that to tell you that i draw my inspiration from him. I pray he is looking down on me and helping to guide me thru this journey! I know he would be proud that i am trying to follow in his foot steps. Its as if i will always have that little piece of him with me. Like he is on the journey with me. So that is one person i want to say Thank you to and so much more! If only we could send notes to heaven!

Next and most importantly, My Children. They are my little Inspiration givers lol!
Not only do they inspire the pictures i take but they inspire to go after what it is i want with photogrpahy. How can i teach them to go after their dreams and follow their heart if i dont do it myself. I want to set that example for them. No matter how big or small it my be, go for it. Make it happen! Make your dreams a reality! It is possible. I am so proud to be their mama! I am happy to capture special moments in their life and mine. I want every picture to bring me back to the moment i took the picture. The way i felt, the way they talked or walked. The funny things they did or said. I want my picture to help me remember all of that! I love to photograph them! If you saw my computer and the number of pictures on it..well lets just say you wouldnt believe it! I really think i have the most photographed children out there lol!!!! But a picture to me, really is PRICELESS!

Here are a few pictures :)





No comments:

Post a Comment