Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mount Vernon/Natural Light Family Photographer~The Hess Family

No matter how much you plan and prepare for a session, some things can just go wrong...like your camera says you do not have your card inserted, when most certainly i did. I had the 1st half of our session on my card and all the sudden the camera doesn't read it. Hmmm...can you say STRESSED!!! I did realize it in the middle of our session so we repeated a group shot "Thank you mom and dad for coming back out for picture #2 :)"...Just a little shout out!! And i prayed real hard that my card would work when i got home. I must say i was nervous. That was the 1st and, i am sure not the last, time that had happened to me...and of course it would happen with such a wonderful family who was so excited to get their pictures done. So to you i say "THANK YOU for your patience and understanding".
 It was a great pleasure to photograph your family! I hope you enjoyed it as much as i did. Thank you Jennifer for trusting me with your family photos!






No comments:

Post a Comment