Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Friday Night's

Every Friday night you can find me and most of my family members at my Grandmas house! She makes us chicken wings and home made french fries!!!! (This particular Friday night....I didn't get any) But that is how it goes!!! 1st come, 1st serve!!!! There is not a single thing my grandma makes that i don't like. She just has the Grandma touch :)

(I would insert a picture of her here, but she gave me a death threat....LOL Just Kidding, she really hates her picture taken).

So the other day i made a prop for myself and my family, the fun loving cooperative family that they are, were my models and boy did they make it fun!!!!



Then, those that know how to play, they play Euchre! Here are some images of T and her team won that night :)





Here are some more snap shots of the night :)


(I'll add more later)



No comments:

Post a Comment