Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Begining~

Well where to begin. My name is Misty and i am a Hobby Photographer. I love to shoot with natural light. Its just me and my Pentax! I shoot all on location and hope to one day have a studio that i could do more with. Until then, this is how i am learning my way. I absolutely love everything about photography. I love meeting new people. I love getting that one shot that you just LOVE. I love to hear the feedback from my customers. I love talking with and meeting other photographers and just finding my own creative edge. I am trying to find my way and my style. Its been so much fun! I cant wait to see how far this will take me.

This is my 2nd blog now. I am excited to start fresh and from the beginning! I hope you enjoy what it is that i have to show and say.

ENJOY!

~ Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment